Monday, August 13, 2007

product reviews : remover pens

REVLON MAKE UP ERASER PEN
ok so im makin my rounds through the makeup aisle at my local drugstore and i come across this item and im like WOW because im totally into eye makeup nowadays. i cant bring myself to do up my entire face with all the make up but i do love making my eyes pretty. i had recently began exploring the world of liquid eyeliner, i've had smudges galore even ended up wit a streak or two like all the way on my nose (don't ask how). so i get the pen. im happy with it. i'll buy it again. it really is perfect for liquid eyeliner mistakes or eyeliner mistakes in general. i also use it to clean up the eyeshadow edges as to not make it look crazy. that's really all i have to say about this product... it beats taking off all of the eyeliner and starting again!


SALLY HANSEN NO MORE MISTAKES MANICURE CLEAN-UP PEN
ok so i bought this pen hoping that it would rock like the make up eraser pen but it didn't! i like to paint my nails by myself sometimes but i do them crazy and them clean up around all the edges and cuticles wit a qtip. im goin to stick to that method this stupid lil pen sucks. im glad i bought it when it was on sale. i feel like it should dispense more remover, it's too dry to fix up mistakes. don't waste your time with this just do the damn qtip thing.

No comments: